SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4PM, Thursday, January 19, 2017
Manitoba Music is seeking artists for a hip hop focused showcase on either March 24 or March 31, 2017. The showcase will be a part of a Hip Hop Masterclass that will invite U.S. industry delegates to Winnipeg for a case study of independent hip hop strategies in a global market place, a demo listening workshop, mentorship opportunities, and networking.
We welcome submissions from artists in the hip hop genre. Applicants are expected to participate in the masterclass and to perform an approximately 30 minute set on either March 24 or March 31.
Artists considered for this opportunity must:
- Have a current release (single \ EP \ full-length)
- Be available March 24, 25, 31, and April 1 (final dates TBC)
- Be 18 years of age or older, or have accompaniment of legal guardian
- Fill out the submissions form at manitobamusic.com/submissions
- Update your Manitoba Music profile with current music
- Provide a link (Soundcloud, Bancamp, etc...) to a minimum of three tracks.
Submissions will be evaluated based on:
- Track record
- Rationale for how this event fits your development plan
Submissions will be rejected if incomplete.
For more information, please contact: